The abstract is a short but concise statement that describes a larger work. The content of the abstract for a paper, a poster or a symposium presentation must comply with the following guidelines:
- The abstract should include a brief introduction on the topic, purpose, method used, main findings or main expected implications and conclusions.
- Where appropriate, the abstract should also include research limitations, practical implications and the main recommendations.
- The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters incl. spaces and must be based on original research work.
- Three or four keywords related to the topic should be provided along with abstract.
- For symposia, an introductory abstract that does not exceed 2500 characters incl. spaces is expected, along with 3 or 4 paper abstracts that do not exceed 2500 characters incl. spaces each.
Abstracts for paper or poster presentation are inserted directly in the online submission form, while abstracts for symposia should be gathered in one document and uploaded as an attachment in the online submission form.
The abstracts will be subject to a double-blind peer review. Accepted abstracts will be published in electronic format in the conference proceedings of TEPE 2022 once registration is complete. If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive this e-mail, please contact us at: tepe2022(at)uni-graz.at
TEPE 2022 Administration